Author Topic: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!  (Read 2933 times)

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #10 on: 29 May 2012, 08:34 »
I ment the project one, sorry

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #11 on: 30 May 2012, 19:42 »
Anybody got the link to the site I can get single Irwin extractor sockets from?
Also as mine is not a bolt head I need to remove its and Allen key headed bolt do I nesure the outside diameter of the head and get a socket about 1mm bigger?

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #12 on: 30 May 2012, 20:53 »
I tried everywhere and the only place that would touch it quoted me £49-80, my stud extractor cost me £5

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #13 on: 30 May 2012, 20:54 »
any tyre shop will remove lock bolts for a few £££... unless your always loosing keys, the extractors are steep!

this is not my thread. thats already been sorted. iv revived an old thread as somebody said they bought a single socket online and i need one to remove rear caliper carryer bold  :wink:

Google Compton tools

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #14 on: 30 May 2012, 20:56 »
sweet cheers  :wink:

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #15 on: 30 May 2012, 20:57 »
Actually I think its Cromwell, Der my brain, sorry  :shocked:

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #16 on: 30 May 2012, 20:58 »
i was about to say i cant find anything apart from hoe depo in america  :grin:

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: FFFING LOCKING WHEEL NUT!!
« Reply #17 on: 30 May 2012, 21:04 »
mate i can not find single irwin extractor sockets anywhere on that site  :undecided:
can only find the set