Author Topic: Chisora Vs Haye  (Read 3767 times)

Offline Mitching

• I live here
Re: Chisora Vs Haye
« Reply #10 on: 10 May 2012, 12:16 »

Nuff said.

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
« Reply #11 on: 10 May 2012, 13:21 »
^ Great pic, makes me laugh every time I see it! :laugh:

Haye would win.

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #12 on: 10 May 2012, 21:16 »
Two both very very average boxers and imo the fight should not be allowed to go ahead.

Chisora is banned and Haye would also be if he went for his licence again , Warren should be ashamed of himself. As for The Sun calling it "The biggest British Boxing match ever" is just laughable.

Maybe they missed the Benn/Eubank fights. Now that was a real rivalry.

Offline AudiA8Quattro

• Forum addict
« Reply #13 on: 10 May 2012, 21:24 »
Two both very very average boxers and imo the fight should not be allowed to go ahead.

David Haye an average boxer?  :grin:
FOR DIY GUIDES GO TO <br>www.volkswagenaudi.co.uk<br/>BRAKES, SUSPENSION, CV JOINTS

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #14 on: 10 May 2012, 21:28 »

He is yes, the only boxer he beat during his crusierweight days of any worth was Mormeck. Enzo was and is still a sh!t boxer, so no great deal in beating him. Fair play in stepping up to heavyweight but he was found out big time when he faced Klitschko

Offline AudiA8Quattro

• Forum addict
« Reply #15 on: 10 May 2012, 21:30 »

He is yes, the only boxer he beat during his crusierweight days of any worth was Mormeck. Enzo was and is still a sh!t boxer, so no great deal in beating him. Fair play in stepping up to heavyweight but he was found out big time when he faced Klitschko

Haye won all the cruiserweight titles then won a heavyweight title.
Fair enough he came short in his last fight, but he is world class.
As for Enzo Maccanelli, Haye finished him.
Your version of average is an odd one.
FOR DIY GUIDES GO TO <br>www.volkswagenaudi.co.uk<br/>BRAKES, SUSPENSION, CV JOINTS

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #16 on: 10 May 2012, 21:34 »

As is your version of a world class boxer. Came short? The bloke did nothing all fight, then had such a sh!t excuse afterwards.

No point in us arguing about it, as both think different of him, but I honestly see nothing that great about him. I would have a lot more respect for him if he did not waste nearly a year of his boxing career having to fight Chisora and Harrison.

As it takes about what 4/5 months in between fights? So why waste two fights on such sh!t fighters? Pointless and come 10 years time all Haye will be remember for is losing a fight because of a little toe and a brawl in Munich..World Class.

Offline AudiA8Quattro

• Forum addict
« Reply #17 on: 10 May 2012, 21:37 »

As is your version of a world class boxer. Came short? The bloke did nothing all fight, then had such a sh!t excuse afterwards.

No point in us arguing about it, as both think different of him, but I honestly see nothing that great about him. I would have a lot more respect for him if he did not waste nearly a year of his boxing career having to fight Chisora and Harrison.

As it takes about what 4/5 months in between fights? So why waste two fights on such sh!t fighters? Pointless and come 10 years time all Haye will be remember for is losing a fight because of a little toe and a brawl in Munich..World Class.

Four major world titles at two different weights.
Whether you like him or not, he is world class  :grin:

Offline stu646

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #18 on: 10 May 2012, 21:42 »
See , I do like him though mate and wanted him to win so badly against Klitschko , as they must be within a couple of fights from retiring now and Haye has all the tools to be a great heavyweight, but his mouth seems to be a lot better than his boxing at that level.

Look, OK, maybe I am being harsh on calling average, just think he could and should be a lot better than he is..surely you agree him fighting Harrison and now Chisora is just a complete waste of time? Yes it is money in the bank, but there is better fights out there

Offline AudiA8Quattro

• Forum addict
« Reply #19 on: 10 May 2012, 21:51 »
See , I do like him though mate and wanted him to win so badly against Klitschko , as they must be within a couple of fights from retiring now and Haye has all the tools to be a great heavyweight, but his mouth seems to be a lot better than his boxing at that level.

Look, OK, maybe I am being harsh on calling average, just think he could and should be a lot better than he is..surely you agree him fighting Harrison and now Chisora is just a complete waste of time? Yes it is money in the bank, but there is better fights out there

I agree he did make a fool of himself against wladimir klitschko, he should of kept quiet. Although to be fair, both Klitschko brothers are massively underrated, they are both monsters. He did go 12 rounds with him, which alot of fighters haven't managed. The problem was all the 'promises' Haye made before the fight.
The Harrison fight was a joke, i don't know why that even happened. But look at this way, at least Haye got rid of him hopefully permanently.
I think the Chisora fight is actually exciting, it's a real grudge match.
I think maybe Haye should of retired at cruiserweight, he was the best out there at that weight, he's not quite a heavyweight.
Haye's fights are usually spectacular, excluding the last two fights. He is a very, very good fighter, maybe just not a heavyweight...