Author Topic: what conversion??  (Read 2681 times)

Offline leigh_harty

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,462
  • Audi AGU
Re: what conversion??
« Reply #10 on: 08 May 2012, 20:21 »
I want to do an engine conversion on my golf > might get a MG...... anybody see a flaw here?
Dont lose your dinosaur!

Offline wheatobear

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 170
Re: what conversion??
« Reply #11 on: 08 May 2012, 20:27 »
I want to do an engine conversion on my golf > might get a MG...... anybody see a flaw here?


i think ill do the vr conversion....

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: what conversion??
« Reply #12 on: 08 May 2012, 20:29 »
I want to do an engine conversion on my golf > might get a MG...... anybody see a flaw here?


i think ill do the vr conversion....
Sure?...

Offline wheatobear

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 170
Re: what conversion??
« Reply #13 on: 08 May 2012, 20:49 »
I want to do an engine conversion on my golf > might get a MG...... anybody see a flaw here?


i think ill do the vr conversion....
Sure?...


yup looking for a vr6 to buy and use as a donor!....

Offline leigh_harty

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,462
  • Audi AGU
Re: what conversion??
« Reply #14 on: 08 May 2012, 20:53 »
now your speaking a language that wont get you hated. no more rover talk ok  :smiley: :laugh:
Dont lose your dinosaur!