GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Neen a new rad
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Neen a new rad (Read 1036 times)
gizmomk3
Here all the time
Posts: 300
on my way
Neen a new rad
«
on:
06 May 2012, 19:56 »
Think I am in need of a new rad for my mk3 1.6 8v is I worth changing the slam panel to a twin fan one as i have half of the stuff off to get to the rad??
All so what rads fit mk3 golfs ie vento vr6 and others???
Any help would be good not doing it till end of the month as not got time
Thanks graham
Logged
Gti_Jamo
I live here
Posts: 1,109
1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
Re: Neen a new rad
«
Reply #1 on:
06 May 2012, 20:11 »
I'm sure the radiator only comes out from the front which would need the removal of the bumper and bumper support rather than the fan set up. One a 1.6 the single fan should be more than enough cooling.
All I know is that a radiator from a cabrio is different!!
Logged
97' Mk3 Golf Gti 2.0 8v Rebuild Project
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=208865.0
murraymint
I live here
Posts: 3,022
Re: Neen a new rad
«
Reply #2 on:
06 May 2012, 20:34 »
yh i never had problems with my old 1.6 over heating, in fact i think the fan onlykicked in like twice the whole time i had it, it relentlessly stayed at 90oC
Logged
josh
95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL
,
96 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
89 Mk2 Jetta GL
,
97 Mk3 golf gti 16v
,
99 bora 2ltr se
, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi
gizmomk3
Here all the time
Posts: 300
on my way
Re: Neen a new rad
«
Reply #3 on:
06 May 2012, 20:44 »
Just a rad then lol any one got one nocking about thay can let be have for next to nothing lol (got to be cheeky)
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Neen a new rad