Author Topic: what happend to p11jon  (Read 24271 times)

Offline cullygti

• I live here
Re: what happend to p11jon
« Reply #20 on: 07 May 2012, 17:27 »
the mk4 really aint a handling car thats for sure

i drive a golf thats why im skint!!!!

losing interest in the golf and now not so skint !!!!!

Offline barrym381

• Forum addict
« Reply #21 on: 07 May 2012, 17:29 »
the mk4 really aint a handling car thats for sure
unlees you have spent a bit on it  :wink:

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #22 on: 07 May 2012, 17:35 »
spent loads and its still sh!t  :grin:

Offline stainesy

• I live here
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
« Reply #23 on: 07 May 2012, 17:36 »
how the mk3 is more of a boat that the mk4 i will never no as the mk4 is huge. masive fat arss on it and just dont like the look of them.
that is my opinion anyway. but each to there own.

Offline mcgee9t2

• I live here
« Reply #24 on: 07 May 2012, 17:40 »

fooking sick of fake R32 look kits / cars too

yes thankyou!!!!

also if i didnt spend a hour and a bit in it every day ide have a mk2 or 3. but could only live with one for short trips/fun. not for being in there comuting to work for a hour and a bit each day.

and i belive jake fooked off and sold the golf, shame really, was looking quality.

Offline golf-sib

• I live here
  • Турботазик
« Reply #25 on: 07 May 2012, 17:41 »
For a spirited drive the mk4 standard setup is so poor even in GTI standard, but with some small work or just coilovers seem to improve it so much followed by a remap! That is how it should of come out of the factory.

I like cars for handling and performance and not comfort, but as I said earlier so many chavs own them and its such a common car, when I got it no one had it, now everyone has them like a STD. As F17 said I do not see the point of replica r32's either, but then again I hate the dub skeen, such as stretched tires makes me think "hope that idiot goes round a corner and they fling off and he dies", chances are they won't come off, but I'm optimistic and hope they do.

But its good quality and it has been extremely reliable, but for some reason everyone else seems to see them as lemons   :grin: :grin: :grin:

Audi TT - K04 TFSI Hybrid - 325BHP
VW Golf - k03 AGU - 200BHP

1.8T AGU..
R135
╚╬╬╝

My Chinese Bike project: http://xtrsproject.wordpress.com/

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #26 on: 07 May 2012, 17:45 »
i quite like the r32 kit but it is done to death now same as the anni kits absolutely everywhere

Offline golf-sib

• I live here
  • Турботазик
« Reply #27 on: 07 May 2012, 17:52 »
I was going to get the r32 bumper only to fit the intercooler as theres so little space, but I hacked away and it paid off!

Audi TT - K04 TFSI Hybrid - 325BHP
VW Golf - k03 AGU - 200BHP

1.8T AGU..
R135
╚╬╬╝

My Chinese Bike project: http://xtrsproject.wordpress.com/

Offline cullygti

• I live here
« Reply #28 on: 07 May 2012, 17:57 »
same here but fmic was sh!t and the old bumper was naffed  :grin: so kept the r32 and its still here  :laugh:

Gavv8

« Reply #29 on: 07 May 2012, 18:09 »
For a spirited drive the mk4 standard setup is so poor even in GTI standard, but with some small work or just coilovers seem to improve it so much followed by a remap! That is how it should of come out of the factory.

I like cars for handling and performance and not comfort, but as I said earlier so many chavs own them and its such a common car, when I got it no one had it, now everyone has them like a STD. As F17 said I do not see the point of replica r32's either, but then again I hate the dub skeen, such as stretched tires makes me think "hope that idiot goes round a corner and they fling off and he dies", chances are they won't come off, but I'm optimistic and hope they do.

But its good quality and it has been extremely reliable, but for some reason everyone else seems to see them as lemons   :grin: :grin: :grin:
I think it's mostly the 'golf' community that see's them as lemons, outside of that they are still seen as a premium car.