Author Topic: what is this?  (Read 1604 times)

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
what is this?
« on: 06 May 2012, 18:19 »
ok was fiddling with the car today and found thing i want to no where it goes.
pic is a bit of interior trim that has been floating around in my boot since i bought the car and i can not figure out where it goes



« Last Edit: 06 May 2012, 18:21 by stainesy »

Offline CJA321

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 684
Re: what is this?
« Reply #1 on: 06 May 2012, 19:15 »
The bin  :grin: :lipsrsealed:

Offline gizmomk3

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • on my way
Re: what is this?
« Reply #2 on: 06 May 2012, 19:45 »
It's that trim you know the one that fits to the other one to cover that screw you can not see  :laugh:

Offline mark-mk3gti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,073
Re: what is this?
« Reply #3 on: 06 May 2012, 20:05 »
not seen it before, so know idea,

there is a possability its not even off your car, could just be somet left in the boot off something else :)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: what is this?
« Reply #4 on: 06 May 2012, 20:22 »
It's that trim you know the one that fits to the other one to cover that screw you can not see  :laugh:

yh thats the one!  :laugh:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: what is this?
« Reply #5 on: 07 May 2012, 01:18 »
covers the screws that hold the rear bumper in place

Offline gasketface

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,237
Re: what is this?
« Reply #6 on: 07 May 2012, 20:34 »
If it's VW then it should have a part number on the back.Google is your friend (sometimes)  :smiley:

Offline N900 MJT

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 900
Re: what is this?
« Reply #7 on: 07 May 2012, 23:20 »
The car is obviosly shedding weight on its own :D

Offline gizmomk3

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • on my way
Re: what is this?
« Reply #8 on: 08 May 2012, 07:02 »
Well you no what thay say vw don't get older they get faster that's how thay do it lol

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: what is this?
« Reply #9 on: 08 May 2012, 07:08 »
Ceera for all the wonderfull replys guys  :wink: :grin: