Author Topic: Miss owning a mk3 already...  (Read 4153 times)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #10 on: 06 May 2012, 15:10 »
Yh, they look good on the Jetta too...... :grin:

Gotta sort the jettas gearbox out before I can start looking around for mk3s  :lipsrsealed:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #11 on: 06 May 2012, 15:13 »
@DUDboi just had a look at your mk3 looking good  :cool:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #12 on: 06 May 2012, 16:35 »
Cheers dude :smiley: I'm in two minds whether to get a vento front end for it!!  :smiley:

Offline kahunajb

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 331
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #13 on: 06 May 2012, 17:51 »
I'd give it a bit more time as it can take a while to get used to a new/older car. When I got rid of my mk4 for mk3 I thought what had I done at first but now I absolutely love it much more than I ever loved my mk4.

I think your Jetta looks good and you don't see many around so stick with that for a while.
Mk1 Leon Cupra TDI - Keeping
Mk5 Golf GTI - Revo Stage 1 - FOR SALE £5,250
Mk3 GTI 16v Anniversary - OEM+ - Gone :(
Mk4 GTI 2.0 - Slow - Good Riddance

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #14 on: 06 May 2012, 17:56 »
I'd give it a bit more time as it can take a while to get used to a new/older car. When I got rid of my mk4 for mk3 I thought what had I done at first but now I absolutely love it much more than I ever loved my mk4.

I think your Jetta looks good and you don't see many around so stick with that for a while.

Very wise words there, think the main reason for not liking the Jetta is problems with the gearbox,I'm fitting a new one next week so il give it another chance then
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #15 on: 06 May 2012, 19:18 »
are thos wheels ATS classics?
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #16 on: 06 May 2012, 20:14 »
There fifteen52 snowflakes, but mine are reps as there £700

Offline Edwh0re

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 399
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #17 on: 07 May 2012, 07:43 »
Simple solution, Ill have your Jetta and you can have my Mk3  :wink: :grin:

All jokes aside, Jetta's are awesome dude. I have wanted one ever since I got a lift home from an evening job in one back in 1992.

In the meantime here is some inspiration



Offline gasketface

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,237
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #18 on: 07 May 2012, 20:39 »
Do'nt know about your Golf but i really miss my ex.Shame the concrete has dried already  :smiley:

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #19 on: 07 May 2012, 20:43 »
Do'nt know about your Golf but i really miss my ex.Shame the concrete has dried already  :smiley:

 :laugh:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi