Author Topic: Miss owning a mk3 already...  (Read 4130 times)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Miss owning a mk3 already...
« on: 06 May 2012, 13:27 »
After selling my gti on Friday to get my mk2 Jetta on the road, and driving to Jetta for one day I'm missing mk3s already  :undecided: I'm already thinking about what I'd do if I bort another one


 :cool:

Soooooo, keep the Jetta or sell up and jump on bord again  :laugh:.
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #1 on: 06 May 2012, 14:08 »
I do like my mk3 but i like that jetta of yours too, tough choice.

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #2 on: 06 May 2012, 14:15 »
Looking at your mk3 I would have to say get back on bord :smiley: lol

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #3 on: 06 May 2012, 14:54 »
I do like my mk3 but i like that jetta of yours too, tough choice.

Yh do lie the look of the Jetta but I'm gunna be doing a lot of miles and the Jetta feels a bit basic and, well, old compared to mk3s.

Looking at your mk3 I would have to say get back on bord :smiley: lol

That pic I posted ain't my mk3 bud, but I do have those wheels so if I got another mk3 thats the look I'd be going for
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #4 on: 06 May 2012, 14:56 »
Well ya half there then bud, do it lol :smiley:

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #5 on: 06 May 2012, 14:58 »
i got rid my my black mk3 and regretted it every day. i had a bora and tried a family but i had to sell them and get another mk3.
and now i have got a mk3 again i smile everytime i drive it. i realise now no matter what car i get i will always be drawn back to a mk3. iv done it 3 times now and iv learnt my lesson.

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #6 on: 06 May 2012, 15:04 »
i got rid my my black mk3 and regretted it every day. i had a bora and tried a family but i had to sell them and get another mk3.
and now i have got a mk3 again i smile everytime i drive it. i realise now no matter what car i get i will always be drawn back to a mk3. iv done it 3 times now and iv learnt my lesson.

Yh there's something about them ain't there, I've looked at getting mk4s, boras, Leon's, BM's, and always go back to looking at mk3s
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #7 on: 06 May 2012, 15:05 »
What are them wheels mate??

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #8 on: 06 May 2012, 15:06 »
There fifteen52 snowflakes, but mine are reps as there £700
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: Miss owning a mk3 already...
« Reply #9 on: 06 May 2012, 15:08 »
Sweet cheers dude, look really good on mk3's  :smiley: