Author Topic: Mk3 foglights  (Read 1407 times)

Offline gizmomk3

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • on my way
Mk3 foglights
« on: 05 May 2012, 21:03 »
Got some fog lights yesterday from scrap yard payed £20 for fogs reflector bits and clear indicator plus A few free bits lol

Dident get the wireing but got the switch when I looked at mine and there is a piug by the bonnet catch do I just unplug that bit of the loom and plug a loom with fogs on in??

Or do I need to plug anything in under dash??

Offline F17BAD

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,225
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
Re: Mk3 foglights
« Reply #1 on: 05 May 2012, 22:03 »
just change the bit of loom like u said and thats all (as long as u have GTI/VR6)
  


Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline gizmomk3

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • on my way
Re: Mk3 foglights
« Reply #2 on: 05 May 2012, 22:21 »
I've got a mk3 cl 1.6 dose that matter about the loom???

Offline tdi_blu

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,881
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
Re: Mk3 foglights
« Reply #3 on: 06 May 2012, 09:35 »
I've got a mk3 cl 1.6 dose that matter about the loom???

As above think you would need to buy a VR6 or Gti loom plus light switch plug it all in job done real easy to do..
Golf Gti