Author Topic: views on this?  (Read 4032 times)

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: views on this?
« Reply #20 on: 06 May 2012, 15:22 »
:grin:Iv always wondered that.
Got a feeling it's so the wind pushes in down on the bonnet when driving.
Could be wrong though.

Yh makes sence, stop it flapping about
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: views on this?
« Reply #21 on: 06 May 2012, 20:53 »
Hideous things.  :sick: :sick:

Offline gasketface

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,237
Re: views on this?
« Reply #22 on: 07 May 2012, 20:41 »
cars wearing bra's ???.

I had heard the world had gone nuts,now i know it's true. :wink:

What next,women with spoilers ?. :smiley:

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: views on this?
« Reply #23 on: 07 May 2012, 20:54 »
Well they already have flaps.

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: views on this?
« Reply #24 on: 07 May 2012, 22:11 »
Well they already have flaps.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: