Author Topic: views on this?  (Read 4029 times)

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: views on this?
« Reply #10 on: 06 May 2012, 08:55 »
I like it, i nearly bought it myself a while back.
Got a black one if you want it?  :smiley:

hhhm maybe. i could do with hiding the stone chips on my bonnet till i get a vento front end.
how much did you want for it?

Offline tdi_blu

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,881
  • Golf Gti & T4 2.5 tdi
Re: views on this?
« Reply #11 on: 06 May 2012, 09:27 »
I dont mind them if there a tight fit but if left on they do mess your paint up on your bonnet.I had one on my old mk4 gt-tdi I only bought it to hide the stone chips but I had some haters on it then.End of the day its your car we cant all like the same  :wink:
Golf Gti

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: views on this?
« Reply #12 on: 06 May 2012, 09:54 »
I think they look good on a lowered car, i'd have one if you could get it colour coded black and green.

Offline LowlifeDubber

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,608
Re: views on this?
« Reply #13 on: 06 May 2012, 10:15 »
Im not a fan personally,i stuck one on her mk4 to cover up stonechips till i stick a Bora front end on it.
The only thing its useful for is storing Toblerones! :evil:


I think they look worse on mk3's.Again thats just my taste.Get one and see if you like it.If not im sure you will only loose a tenner or so after reselling it . :smiley:

Offline eamonnism

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
Re: views on this?
« Reply #14 on: 06 May 2012, 10:25 »
I like it, i nearly bought it myself a while back.
Got a black one if you want it?  :smiley:

hhhm maybe. i could do with hiding the stone chips on my bonnet till i get a vento front end.
how much did you want for it?

A tenner sound good?  :smiley:

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: views on this?
« Reply #15 on: 06 May 2012, 10:41 »
I like it, i nearly bought it myself a while back.
Got a black one if you want it?  :smiley:

hhhm maybe. i could do with hiding the stone chips on my bonnet till i get a vento front end.
how much did you want for it?

A tenner sound good?  :smiley:

ok mate will have to get it on thursday when i get paid. will do for now to cover stone chips till i get vento front end.
is it a tight fit? does it have the triangle bits on it?

Offline eamonnism

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
Re: views on this?
« Reply #16 on: 06 May 2012, 13:13 »
Quote
ok mate will have to get it on thursday when i get paid. will do for now to cover stone chips till i get vento front end.
is it a tight fit? does it have the triangle bits on it?
Not sure havent used it, you can try it first if you want. Yeah it has the triangle bits on it.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: views on this?
« Reply #17 on: 06 May 2012, 15:00 »
Quote
ok mate will have to get it on thursday when i get paid. will do for now to cover stone chips till i get vento front end.
is it a tight fit? does it have the triangle bits on it?
Not sure havent used it, you can try it first if you want. Yeah it has the triangle bits on it.

ok mate will give you a call on thursday and try it on. pm my your mobile number mate  :wink:

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: views on this?
« Reply #18 on: 06 May 2012, 15:05 »
Random question, what as the triangle bits on them for?
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: views on this?
« Reply #19 on: 06 May 2012, 15:20 »
 :grin:Iv always wondered that.
Got a feeling it's so the wind pushes in down on the bonnet when driving.
Could be wrong though.