Author Topic: views on this?  (Read 4024 times)

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
views on this?
« on: 05 May 2012, 20:24 »
been looking about for diferant bits and bobs for a mk3 i may like to get.

not really a fan of bonnet bras myself but for some mad reason i really like the look of this one on a green car.

what is everybodys view on this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280874978087?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_921wt_1037

Offline CJA321

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 684
Re: views on this?
« Reply #1 on: 05 May 2012, 20:28 »
Not personally my taste. I have a black one, i quite like it tbh.. But get alotta hate for it sometimes haha

Offline gizmomk3

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • on my way
Re: views on this?
« Reply #2 on: 05 May 2012, 20:56 »
I'm not there biggest fan eather I've got a red mk3 I would only fit a black one to cover all the stone chips  :laugh:

Offline Dan_GTi8v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,904
Re: views on this?
« Reply #3 on: 05 May 2012, 20:56 »
 :sick:
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: views on this?
« Reply #4 on: 05 May 2012, 22:32 »
I hate it tbh but your choice at the end of the day.

Offline Screech16v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,432
  • MK3 20vt AGU
Re: views on this?
« Reply #5 on: 05 May 2012, 22:41 »
As soon as i read bonnet bra i knew it would be this one and erm.... no not to my taste but its your choice  :undecided:

Offline Junior74

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 421
Re: views on this?
« Reply #6 on: 05 May 2012, 22:53 »
Don't do it !!!!!!!

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: views on this?
« Reply #7 on: 05 May 2012, 23:22 »
Don't do it !!!!!!!

i was just saying i like it on a green car. im going vento from but i do like

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: views on this?
« Reply #8 on: 05 May 2012, 23:58 »
ok i like it if it was on a vento front end..... expecting hate now lol
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline eamonnism

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
Re: views on this?
« Reply #9 on: 06 May 2012, 07:08 »
I like it, i nearly bought it myself a while back.
Got a black one if you want it?  :smiley: