GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
please delete
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: please delete (Read 1194 times)
stainesy
I live here
Posts: 3,442
im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
please delete
«
on:
05 May 2012, 15:46 »
eamonnism i am trying to reply to you but it says i cant as your inbox is full. come round about half 5 mate.
sorry everybody for posting here but i no he reads here and it does involve mk3 rear lights
«
Last Edit: 05 May 2012, 18:38 by stainesy
»
Logged
eamonnism
GTI forum regular
Posts: 158
Re: eamonnism
«
Reply #1 on:
05 May 2012, 17:22 »
Ah sorry dude I didn't know it was full. I'll see you then.
Logged
stainesy
I live here
Posts: 3,442
im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: eamonnism
«
Reply #2 on:
05 May 2012, 17:34 »
Quote from: eamonnism on 05 May 2012, 17:22
Ah sorry dude I didn't know it was full. I'll see you then.
.
Cool.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
please delete