GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Window regulator question??
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Window regulator question?? (Read 1125 times)
DUBboi12
Here all the time
Posts: 279
Window regulator question??
«
on:
05 May 2012, 13:17 »
Can someone please tell me if the front window regulators are specific to each side or will they fit either side. Many thanks in advance. Ben
Logged
Luke1981
I live here
Posts: 530
Re: Window regulator question??
«
Reply #1 on:
05 May 2012, 13:34 »
Specific to each door mate
Logged
MK IV GT TDI 150 PD / MKII CADDY SDI
DUBboi12
Here all the time
Posts: 279
Re: Window regulator question??
«
Reply #2 on:
05 May 2012, 14:03 »
Cheers mate, I knew it was going to be but fort I'll check
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Window regulator question??