GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Clocks
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
Author
Topic: Clocks (Read 3011 times)
gizmomk3
Here all the time
Posts: 300
on my way
Clocks
«
on:
04 May 2012, 18:17 »
Got new clocks to day fuel gadge should work now lol
On changing the clocks over I saw that the new one did not have led's on it it's got bulbs that can be Easley changed.
My question is its got a fuel light on the clocks if I put I bulb in it will if work when I get low on fuel???
Logged
F17BAD
Forum addict
Posts: 4,225
Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #1 on:
04 May 2012, 18:22 »
no
Logged
Not no ordinary GTI....
House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/
gizmomk3
Here all the time
Posts: 300
on my way
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #2 on:
04 May 2012, 18:26 »
Why will it not work?
Logged
F17BAD
Forum addict
Posts: 4,225
Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #3 on:
04 May 2012, 18:38 »
what clocks you got ?
mine are anniversary ones, they have a space for the Fuel light, so i soldered one in.. it didn't work.. dunno why but it didn't
my advice is just put fuel in the car you won't ever need a light haha
Logged
Not no ordinary GTI....
House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/
gizmomk3
Here all the time
Posts: 300
on my way
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #4 on:
04 May 2012, 19:07 »
Dam it y dident I think of that
Logged
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #5 on:
04 May 2012, 19:44 »
My car runs on air don't tell the government they will tax me on it.
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
Wizzard
Just got here
Posts: 7
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #6 on:
04 May 2012, 22:45 »
When I removed my clocks i just put in a bulb
and now have working low fuel light.
Logged
Dogbot
Here all the time
Posts: 431
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #7 on:
04 May 2012, 23:18 »
I have silver faced seat 16v clocks an the fuel light works on those...
Logged
kodkod.84
GTI forum regular
Posts: 158
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #8 on:
04 May 2012, 23:25 »
Mine does not work. But neither did my 1.4se with silver clocks.
Not too fussed as soon as trip counter is on 400 miles time to fill up.
Logged
Wayne
Sir Postalot
Posts: 32,051
Re: Clocks
«
Reply #9 on:
04 May 2012, 23:40 »
I don't think mk3's ever had a low fuel warning light.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
2
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Clocks