Author Topic: is this ad a joke?  (Read 3227 times)

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: is this ad a joke?
« Reply #1 on: 01 May 2012, 21:55 »
just slightly over priced  :grin: :grin:





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: is this ad a joke?
« Reply #2 on: 01 May 2012, 21:59 »
maybe slitely over priced considering i just payed £450 for mine with mint paint and no laquare peel  :grin:

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: is this ad a joke?
« Reply #3 on: 01 May 2012, 22:02 »
and its just over 150k....... so good mk 3 bargins to be had at the min well done on yours bud will be good to see how it comes alone





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: is this ad a joke?
« Reply #4 on: 01 May 2012, 22:02 »
Mine came without the optional rust and lacquer peel for £500 less.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: is this ad a joke?
« Reply #5 on: 01 May 2012, 22:26 »
and its just over 150k....... so good mk 3 bargins to be had at the min well done on yours bud will be good to see how it comes alone

cheers fella. i will start start a new project thread once jv finaly reads my pm and makes me another project page  :grin:

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: is this ad a joke?
« Reply #6 on: 02 May 2012, 00:10 »
Well overpriced for a mk3

Offline gtiballs61

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 543
  • Wanted-nearside wing in lp3g(flash red)
Re: is this ad a joke?
« Reply #7 on: 02 May 2012, 07:49 »
A little overpriced me thinks :lipsrsealed:
« Last Edit: 02 May 2012, 07:51 by gtiballs61 »

Offline gasketface

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,237
Re: is this ad a joke?
« Reply #8 on: 02 May 2012, 14:33 »
It's probably supposed to be £150.00 not £1,500  :smiley:

Offline Bigbrysgti

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 24
Re: is this ad a joke?
« Reply #9 on: 02 May 2012, 15:48 »
I paid 600 for mine with full mot and 97k on the clock, nice Kenwood stereo and no rust.

If i hadnt just paid for th eGT sport to have its dpf done i'd  be modding it now,
1998 Golf Gti 8v & 2008 Golf GTsport 170 (206bhp, 320lbft torque)