Author Topic: Noob question - front lights on a GTI  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Bandit127

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 443
Noob question - front lights on a GTI
« on: 01 May 2012, 20:13 »
I've been wondering what the white square bits between the fog lights and indicators are on the front of my GTi? Just fillers?



Offline CJA321

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 684
Re: Noob question - front lights on a GTI
« Reply #1 on: 01 May 2012, 20:20 »
Reflectors  :smiley:

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Noob question - front lights on a GTI
« Reply #2 on: 01 May 2012, 21:41 »
Midget dinner plates.

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Noob question - front lights on a GTI
« Reply #3 on: 01 May 2012, 21:47 »
Secret doors to another dimension.

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Noob question - front lights on a GTI
« Reply #4 on: 01 May 2012, 21:51 »
Beneath the right flap you'll also find a ribbed cock socket....enjoy.

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Noob question - front lights on a GTI
« Reply #5 on: 01 May 2012, 21:53 »
And if you look in the boot you'll find the bbq rotisserie attachment.

Offline Bandit127

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 443
Re: Noob question - front lights on a GTI
« Reply #6 on: 01 May 2012, 21:54 »
Beneath the right flap you'll also find a ribbed cock socket....enjoy.
LOL - I like my new GTi - but not that much...

I assume a use for the ring I found when digging around in the back...
« Last Edit: 01 May 2012, 22:04 by Bandit127 »

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Noob question - front lights on a GTI
« Reply #7 on: 01 May 2012, 21:55 »
if you look carefully you will find narnia

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Noob question - front lights on a GTI
« Reply #8 on: 01 May 2012, 22:04 »
All life is behind those little squares of mystery... :wink:

Offline sharki786

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,705
  • GOT BOOST??
Re: Noob question - front lights on a GTI
« Reply #9 on: 01 May 2012, 22:26 »
PMSL!!!  :grin: :grin: :grin:
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****