Author Topic: PLASTIC MOLDINGS  (Read 2521 times)

Offline Bandit127

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 443
Re: PLASTIC MOLDINGS
« Reply #10 on: 01 May 2012, 17:59 »
I saw an old post last night where someone mentioned black shoe polish.

Cheap n cheerful or just plain silly?

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: PLASTIC MOLDINGS
« Reply #11 on: 01 May 2012, 18:24 »
I use the soft side of one of them washing up sponges that has the green scouring pad on the back lol. But DO NOT use the rough side.  :grin:
Top tip. :cool:

Offline Dogbot

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 431
Re: PLASTIC MOLDINGS
« Reply #12 on: 01 May 2012, 21:30 »
I saw an old post last night where someone mentioned black shoe polish.

Cheap n cheerful or just plain silly?

I can see the logic tbh but they aren't true black mouldings so I think you would end up a bit streaky, plus it could be a GIT to get out of all the dimples if you weren't happy with it...