Poll

Spiller

?
0 (0%)
?
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Can some one help me as I a new to golf  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Aarons golf mk3

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 14
Can some one help me as I a new to golf
« on: 01 May 2012, 00:21 »
My car is golf cl I got a spiller and I do not know how to put it on my car it's of I gti has eny one done it befor thank aaron.    And what do I with option as I am not good with pc

Offline 16valver dan

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 312
  • 1.8 20v turbo MK4 Golf
Re: Can some one help me as I a new to golf
« Reply #1 on: 01 May 2012, 02:31 »
depending on the splitter should just clip on mate and what do you mean what to do with options?
il update the sig when i get a good photoshoot ;)

Offline Bandit127

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 443
Re: Can some one help me as I a new to golf
« Reply #2 on: 01 May 2012, 06:41 »
I thought he meant spoiler.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Can some one help me as I a new to golf
« Reply #3 on: 01 May 2012, 07:12 »
If you mean rear spoiler the gti's have 3 holes along the top of the rear window where the 3 bolts on the spoiler go through and have nuts on the other side. As yours is a XL and does not have the holes in the rear window you can remove the bolts from the spoiler and use tiger seal to glue it on place

Hope that helps  :wink:

Offline Aarons golf mk3

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 14
Re: Can some one help me as I a new to golf
« Reply #4 on: 01 May 2012, 21:22 »
That it I missed the o thank you

Offline eamonnism

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
Re: Can some one help me as I a new to golf
« Reply #5 on: 02 May 2012, 11:00 »
When I had one, I hammered the bolts into the spoiler and shook them out. I then stuck it on with clear silicon. I wouldn't reccomend.it, its nearly impossible to get silicon off of glass.  :laugh:

Offline VR6_Wherry

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,938
Re: Can some one help me as I a new to golf
« Reply #6 on: 02 May 2012, 11:02 »
When I had one, I hammered the bolts into the spoiler and shook them out. I then stuck it on with clear silicon. I wouldn't reccomend.it, its nearly impossible to get silicon off of glass.  :laugh:

Not with a little bit of heat  :wink:

Offline Gash

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,259
Re: Can some one help me as I a new to golf
« Reply #7 on: 02 May 2012, 11:57 »
When I had one, I hammered the bolts into the spoiler and shook them out. I then stuck it on with clear silicon. I wouldn't reccomend.it, its nearly impossible to get silicon off of glass.  :laugh:

Not with a little bit of heat  :wink:

or fire

Offline eamonnism

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 158
Re: Can some one help me as I a new to golf
« Reply #8 on: 02 May 2012, 13:05 »
When I had one, I hammered the bolts into the spoiler and shook them out. I then stuck it on with clear silicon. I wouldn't reccomend.it, its nearly impossible to get silicon off of glass.  :laugh:

Not with a little bit of heat  :wink:

or fire

Haha, guess ill borrow my missus' hair dryer!  :laugh:
Or failing that get a flamethrower!