Author Topic: Carbon wrap  (Read 2331 times)

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Carbon wrap
« Reply #10 on: 29 April 2012, 22:57 »
Nasty isn't it.
But to be fair thats a pretty vivid shade of green, mine is a lot darker.

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Carbon wrap
« Reply #11 on: 29 April 2012, 22:58 »
you any good with photoshop?  if so it can give you an idea what it could look like. your right i dont even like the green on the car so could be why.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Carbon wrap
« Reply #12 on: 29 April 2012, 23:02 »
but remember carbon wrap also look like matt black enless very close up. so unless you was right next to the car it wold look flat black

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Carbon wrap
« Reply #13 on: 29 April 2012, 23:03 »
I think it might work on a mk3 without the gti sill trim and arches but maybe too much with all the lower half plastic.

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Carbon wrap
« Reply #14 on: 29 April 2012, 23:15 »
I think it might work on a mk3 without the gti sill trim and arches but maybe too much with all the lower half plastic.

take a look at the bonnet of the car on the left in my sig pic. that is carbon wrap. that is what it would look like.

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Carbon wrap
« Reply #15 on: 29 April 2012, 23:20 »
I think it might work on a mk3 without the gti sill trim and arches but maybe too much with all the lower half plastic.

take a look at the bonnet of the car on the left in my sig pic. that is carbon wrap. that is what it would look like.
I might just get a cheap roll and try it , i know it'll bug me until i see for myself.. :grin: