Right when I had the engine bay open earlier i decided to check my coolant and found it filled with crap.
White ish on the top and when i put my fibger in it was brown (lol!)
So obviously oil in my coolant (again)
Around a year ago this happened and i changed my oil cooler as it was the cause. Is it likely this could happen again, bought it new from gsf.
This has only happened within the last two weeks.
Iv been having some bad running issues lately too. was over winter, just a misfire and lack of power, changed leads, sparks, coil relay 30 and it was fine for a few weeks, now came back so I though relay 167 to change but that clicks fine when the ignition is on crank (the misfire has been happening longer than the oil)
I hate to ask but likelihood of head gasket gone?