Author Topic: splitters for mk3..  (Read 2599 times)

Offline AdamBeevers

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 192
splitters for mk3..
« on: 29 April 2012, 11:01 »
right apart from the CL spec and gti/vr6 splitters, what else is available/will fit off another car?
haven't seen any others on mk3's :/ i like these small lip splitters but dunno if any other car ones will fit mk3...?

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: splitters for mk3..
« Reply #2 on: 29 April 2012, 17:15 »
good thread that  :grin:





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline AdamBeevers

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 192
Re: splitters for mk3..
« Reply #3 on: 29 April 2012, 18:33 »
oh couldn't find that! Cheers guys!!

Offline Walkerboy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 564
Re: splitters for mk3..
« Reply #4 on: 29 April 2012, 21:28 »
anyone know the dealer part for the seat ibiza mk2 splitter



Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: splitters for mk3..
« Reply #7 on: 01 May 2012, 09:27 »
And gold plated ?. :shocked:

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: splitters for mk3..
« Reply #8 on: 01 May 2012, 16:02 »
need to be gold plated at that price





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline mrsaunders

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 575
Re: splitters for mk3..
« Reply #9 on: 01 May 2012, 18:14 »
do you reckon vw still sell the b3 splitter?  :huh: