GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Stupid wide wheels
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
Author
Topic: Stupid wide wheels (Read 2967 times)
Wayne
Sir Postalot
Posts: 32,051
Re: Stupid wide wheels
«
Reply #10 on:
29 April 2012, 00:02 »
Bonkers, tucked wheels ftw.
Logged
stainesy
I live here
Posts: 3,442
im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Stupid wide wheels
«
Reply #11 on:
29 April 2012, 00:51 »
I loving the mega poke look. If gash wants them sell them mate as I can get some supplied and banded for £350 to any size on eBay so I am getting it done.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
[
2
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Stupid wide wheels