Author Topic: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!  (Read 5587 times)

Offline F17BAD

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,225
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #20 on: 27 April 2012, 18:55 »
nobody can argue with that pal :wink:
  


Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #21 on: 27 April 2012, 20:11 »
They are 15's and I had to go for 195 50's as I could not get on and off my drive if I had 45's on !!!!!  The drop is down as much as I can go without arch work. I personally like them and realise that the Anni rims were a part of the car but I have always liked these rims and am now going down the route of getting the car how I want it and not keeping to the Anni spec as I was before. At the end of the day I have no plans to sell it so will not have to worry about the original features  :wink: 

I appreciate the comments and everyone is welcome to their opinion which is what a forum is all about. Some people like them others don't but if we were all the same then that would be boring  :grin: :grin:

Spot on mate.  :wink:

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #22 on: 27 April 2012, 20:29 »
do you have red seat belts? id be more than happy to buy them off you if you don't like them either lol. i like your new alloys just saying. at the end of the day its your car if you want to put a big yellow sun on your roof thats up to you lol.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #23 on: 27 April 2012, 21:16 »
do you have red seat belts? id be more than happy to buy them off you if you don't like them either lol. i like your new alloys just saying. at the end of the day its your car if you want to put a big yellow sun on your roof thats up to you lol.

Red seat belts are staying Bud  :smiley: :smiley:  Big yellow sun now there's an idea   :cool:

Offline Junior74

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 421
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #24 on: 27 April 2012, 21:21 »
Looks good mate..!!!!  :smiley:

Offline DUBboi12

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 279
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #25 on: 27 April 2012, 22:33 »
I like them bud, they look really nice :smiley:

Offline VR6_Wherry

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,938
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #26 on: 28 April 2012, 09:36 »
I have pink headlights an dtm mirrors. We all do what we want, any plans on getting them painted or staying as is?

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #27 on: 28 April 2012, 10:56 »
I have pink headlights an dtm mirrors. We all do what we want, any plans on getting them painted or staying as is?

Staying as they are Bud  :cool: