Author Topic: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!  (Read 5583 times)

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
After 3 nights (after work) I have finally managed to get the Lenso's (thanks VRDan) fitted on the car and the correct ride height which took some doing as I wanted it as low as possible without rubbing and with no arch work. Did however find the ultimate trolley jack along the way  :smiley:







Sorry for the poor pictures but I only had a minute as I was leaving work. Will take some better pics hopefully (weather permitting) at the weekend when I have cleaned her up.

VW BUSH

  • Guest
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #1 on: 26 April 2012, 21:35 »
That jack rocks :grin:

Offline dragongreengolfgti

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,124
  • my golf gti mk3
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #2 on: 26 April 2012, 21:38 »
dont want to sound rude or off putting mate but i prefer the wheels in your sig pic apart from that lovely motor  :smiley:

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #3 on: 26 April 2012, 21:41 »
dont want to sound rude or off putting mate but i prefer the wheels in your sig pic apart from that lovely motor  :smiley:

Everyone's opinion is welcome Mate, that's the idea of an open forum  :wink:  The wheels in the sig picture are no longer available to me as I always liked the Lenso's and had to do a deal on my old rims to get the Lenso's. 

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #4 on: 26 April 2012, 21:45 »
Sorry to say it Dean but it looked better on the RX's  :sad:

Offline dom

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,083
  • Back in a Mk4
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #5 on: 26 April 2012, 21:47 »
Sorry Dean but I also preferred the RX's, I think it's maybe because the tyres on the Lenso's are too big?

Get some spacers on to bring them flush & they'll look a bit better :wink:

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #6 on: 26 April 2012, 21:58 »
Sorry Dean but I also preferred the RX's, I think it's maybe because the tyres on the Lenso's are too big?

Get some spacers on to bring them flush & they'll look a bit better :wink:

I had to go for slightly bigger tyres if I wanted to get on my drive and if I put spacers on it will push them into the arches. They only just clear as it is.

VW BUSH

  • Guest
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #7 on: 26 April 2012, 21:59 »
Sorry Dean but I also preferred the RX's, I think it's maybe because the tyres on the Lenso's are too big?

Get some spacers on to bring them flush & they'll look a bit better :wink:

I reckon some spacers and a lower profile or stretch and they will look good, bit of a refurb and some new cap swill top it off

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #8 on: 26 April 2012, 22:05 »
Very nice mate, they look good to me.

Offline Deano2711

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,874
  • 1992 VR6
Re: Finally got my Lenso's fitted and correct ride height !!!!
« Reply #9 on: 26 April 2012, 22:10 »
Sorry Dean but I also preferred the RX's, I think it's maybe because the tyres on the Lenso's are too big?

Get some spacers on to bring them flush & they'll look a bit better :wink:

I reckon some spacers and a lower profile or stretch and they will look good, bit of a refurb and some new cap swill top it off

The rims have very few marks on them !!!!!  Need a good clean that's all