Author Topic: 16" BBS LM Reps  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Bazza1975

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 72
16" BBS LM Reps
« on: 26 April 2012, 19:08 »
Hi everyone,

I'm after some 16" wheels for my 97 VR6. Ideally I want something very similar to BBS LM's, does anyone know of some 10 spoke wheels that would fit the bill ?

Also what would be the best size wheel and tyre package as I want to go wider, say 7.5"-8.0" but don't like the stretched look, just want them to sit nice & square & to fill out the arches.

Thanks for any help.  :smiley:


Baz

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: 16" BBS LM Reps
« Reply #1 on: 26 April 2012, 20:59 »
The bay get looking fella.
« Last Edit: 26 April 2012, 21:24 by search »
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline Wayne

  • Sir Postalot
  • *
  • Posts: 32,051
Re: 16" BBS LM Reps
« Reply #2 on: 26 April 2012, 21:22 »
I don't think you can get LM's in 16".

Offline Bazza1975

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 72
Re: 16" BBS LM Reps
« Reply #3 on: 26 April 2012, 23:40 »
Cheers for the help fellas.

The only 16" wheels that look similar are Cades Eros but I think these look softer than the LM. The only other LM reps I found were 17", these were ESM-004 & Miro MO-2S, has anyone heard of these before & if so were they any good ?

Cheers again.


Baz   :smiley: