Author Topic: Time to go I think  (Read 1752 times)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Time to go I think
« Reply #1 on: 26 April 2012, 14:31 »
Looks so nice looks like the direction i'm going with mine... may i ask was it hard putting the mk4 steering wheel in.
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Time to go I think
« Reply #2 on: 26 April 2012, 14:38 »
1. Wrong section to post this in.
2. The starting price is too high imo.
3. Paragraphs would help considerably here.

GLWS.

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Time to go I think
« Reply #3 on: 26 April 2012, 14:51 »
It's in the classifieds as well just thought the mk3 section may help with sale. Wasn't sure about starting price but it is worth that in parts. Mk4 steering wheel was well easy....there is a guide on here called how to bodge fit a mk4 steering wheel....


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Dan_GTi8v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,904
Re: Time to go I think
« Reply #4 on: 26 April 2012, 15:25 »
£700 for a 1.4?!

may be worth more than that in parts but if that's the case mine will soon be up for sale for £10,000  :grin:
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0

Offline trog_nfs

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 975
Re: Time to go I think
« Reply #5 on: 26 April 2012, 16:12 »
Looks so nice looks like the direction i'm going with mine... may i ask was it hard putting the mk4 steering wheel in.
easiest way to get a mk4 style wheel is to buy a lupo or polo one. They are direct fit and require no mods at all. Not even to airbag

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: Time to go I think
« Reply #6 on: 26 April 2012, 22:59 »
700 sheats wow might struggle me thinks, do like the rims though  :grin:





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Time to go I think
« Reply #7 on: 27 April 2012, 07:44 »
Well after looking at comments on here and speaking to stainsy it just ain't worth selling or breaking so it's staying....I'll just Finnish it as I intended and keep it as a spare when I eventually buy a van.


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote