Author Topic: 4 branch ?  (Read 1074 times)

Offline gasketface

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,237
4 branch ?
« on: 25 April 2012, 18:13 »
Hi all.Would any of you know if a 4 branch manifold for a Golf mk2 16v will fit a Golf mk3 16v ?.

Thanks.

Offline Ess_Three

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,123
Re: 4 branch ?
« Reply #1 on: 25 April 2012, 20:04 »
Hi all.Would any of you know if a 4 branch manifold for a Golf mk2 16v will fit a Golf mk3 16v ?.

Thanks.

No.
The Mk3 16v engine is taller.

Reducing my Golf count by the week....
..but gaining motorcycles.

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: 4 branch ?
« Reply #2 on: 25 April 2012, 21:19 »
no it wont as above to tall





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!