Author Topic: various questions about cars i am viewing to buy at the moment  (Read 894 times)

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
one of the cars i have been to see has a very high clutch biting point. does that mean the clutch will need replacing soon?

Offline VR6_Wherry

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,938
Can tell Stainesy is back, 100 million topics again :laugh: :grin: :grin:

Could just need adjusting

Offline stainesy

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,442
  • im not a master debater but i'm a cunning linguist
Lol only wile I. Get a decent car   :grin:
Then it will just be 100 topics  :grin:

Can you adjust the hight of the clutch pedal on a mk3 gti 8v?

Offline chrisford_vw

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 447
They have a adjustable clutch cable some are auto adjust and stick and some are manual ones