GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
smoothing air box
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: smoothing air box (Read 1783 times)
gti gaz
I live here
Posts: 592
smoothing air box
«
on:
24 April 2012, 22:00 »
been looking for a sticky for smoothing air box did a search but no joy is there one?
if there is can someone please send me a link chears
Logged
Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!
Wayne
Sir Postalot
Posts: 32,051
Re: smoothing air box
«
Reply #1 on:
26 April 2012, 00:22 »
A guide from the mk4 section:
http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=87356.0
but will help you I am sure
Logged
gti gaz
I live here
Posts: 592
Re: smoothing air box
«
Reply #2 on:
26 April 2012, 07:13 »
Nice one cheats buddy
Logged
Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!
gti gaz
I live here
Posts: 592
Re: smoothing air box
«
Reply #3 on:
26 April 2012, 07:13 »
Chears stupid phone
Logged
Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!
tweed
Forum addict
Posts: 5,377
Re: smoothing air box
«
Reply #4 on:
26 April 2012, 17:06 »
Quote from: gti gaz on 26 April 2012, 07:13
Chears stupid phone
Your stupid iPhone corrected it because it's spelt cheers not chears
Logged
Untitled
by
tweedub
, on Flickr
search
I live here
Posts: 898
Re: smoothing air box
«
Reply #5 on:
26 April 2012, 17:35 »
i have a mk3 L 1.4 so probs no point me doing this as my air filter is round and right in front of the intake hose. i have drilled my airbox and waiting on a K&N filter.
Logged
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6
gti gaz
I live here
Posts: 592
Re: smoothing air box
«
Reply #6 on:
26 April 2012, 22:28 »
thanks tweed ha ha
yes search you are correct would be pretty pointless
Logged
Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
smoothing air box