Author Topic: Golf GTI 16v mk3 2L 1994 Internal fans/blowers  (Read 1514 times)

Offline jbh-sn

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 5
Golf GTI 16v mk3 2L 1994 Internal fans/blowers
« on: 22 April 2012, 19:32 »
Hi guys,

For some reason, I started driving the other day, switched my blowers on and.. nothing...
I have checked the fuse and that's fine - I know it could be a number of things, but just wondering if there's anything common some watchful person picked up on before I start looking further??
Thanks!

Offline sharki786

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,705
  • GOT BOOST??
Re: Golf GTI 16v mk3 2L 1994 Internal fans/blowers
« Reply #1 on: 22 April 2012, 19:50 »
check the actual blower on the passangers side under the dash
*****MK3 Anniversary*****
*****MK4 GTI T*****

Offline F17BAD

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,225
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
  


Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline Khare

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,626
  • The bear that khares
Re: Golf GTI 16v mk3 2L 1994 Internal fans/blowers
« Reply #3 on: 22 April 2012, 20:03 »
Yeah resistor is the most likely culprit. Put it on speed 4, if it works then it's the resistor.

Offline jbh-sn

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 5
Re: Golf GTI 16v mk3 2L 1994 Internal fans/blowers
« Reply #4 on: 23 April 2012, 18:13 »
Thanks guys, I will check the actual blower, I don't think its the resistor, as it doesn't work on any speed - including 4