Author Topic: What is the strip of trim above the sill but below the door called?  (Read 1483 times)

Offline b_boy02

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 57
As the title states I need to know the name of this bit of trim as I cant seem to find a replacement on ebay for my 5 door. It is not two parts it is one piece that runs from the front to the back wheel arches above the sill but below the doors.

Thanks!

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Side skirt

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline Len

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 16,292
  • Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
Its actually in I think 4 parts!

Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16

www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk

Offline madmanmart

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 938
Side skirt top trim,

Quite sort after second hand but only about £25 new from vw


Mk3 Golf 3dr GTI 16v
Mk3 Golf Cabriolet TD
20vt Corrado track car project

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI

Offline b_boy02

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 57
Brilliant! Thank you

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI