Author Topic: New member with a white mk3 golf I bought today!  (Read 1082 times)

Offline WhiteGolfMK3

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 22
New member with a white mk3 golf I bought today!
« on: 18 April 2012, 01:31 »
Hi I'm Pete,

Here's a photo of my new golf I bought today:



1.4 L

£500

Plans:
Lower (Not sure how expensive this is and how low to go)
New wheels (Possibly some dip dishes, bbs? Buget?)
Spray the bumpers white and the splitters gloss black.
Colour code the bumpers.
Fit my sound system;
1200 watt vibe cbr10 active sub
2 x Fusion components
2 x Fusion tweeters
Kedwood Aux Headunit

Comments please,
Cheers,
Pete

Offline gti gaz

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 592
Re: New member with a white mk3 golf I bought today!
« Reply #1 on: 18 April 2012, 07:22 »
Hi and welcome dude
Lowering if its on a budget stick with springs don't go buying cheap coilovers it will only come back to bite you in the ass.
As for rims there are a good choice out there these days the more you pay the better you will get again but some real bargins can be found.
Most people seam to go for the vr6 front splitter as its a bit deeper and lookes nicer
Good luck keep us posted    :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:





 Any one in cornwall lets sort more meets!!!!

Offline shelaghmk3gti

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 435
Re: New member with a white mk3 golf I bought today!
« Reply #2 on: 18 April 2012, 09:21 »
hi.. nice buy,, cant wait to see what you get up to with her.. it will be fun whatever you do
good luck x