Author Topic: Recommend me some new wheels  (Read 1053 times)

Offline CJA321

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 684
Recommend me some new wheels
« on: 17 April 2012, 20:12 »
Right, Golf is off the road atm. Decided to put some more time into it seeing as its no longer my daily, running my Corolla. Hadnt had a car with VVT and 190 Ponys, so the the change is quite nice  :smiley:

I would like new wheels for my Golf, would like something with a Dish, but open ideas.

Had afew searches, but hadnt really pulled up anything with alotta names etc.

So yeah, as title! recommend me some wheelies please. Need some inspiration, not just pics, the names of them too so i can price them up  :evil: :evil:

Offline taztomo58

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 45
Re: Recommend me some new wheels
« Reply #1 on: 17 April 2012, 20:22 »
I'd Get some Schmidt Moderns Lines, depending on what your budget is!   :tongue:

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Recommend me some new wheels
« Reply #2 on: 17 April 2012, 20:46 »
I'd Get some Schmidt Moderns Lines, depending on what your budget is!   :tongue:

Agree

Nice wheels cost money simple as.
Check imagewheels.co.uk and rotiform.com more to choose from than roti.uk and roti.com will post global anyway

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr