Author Topic: VW GOLF MK3 GTI  (Read 1919 times)

schmidt-vr6

  • Guest
VW GOLF MK3 GTI
« on: 17 April 2012, 17:19 »
Hi,

Firstly i would like to say hello to all you people and that this is a friendly forum, so would like to make new friends..

I have a golf mk3 gti, its lowered on standard GTI 15" alloys, i would like to add new wheels, but im not sure which wheels to go for as i dont want to mess about rolling the arches and removing the arch trims.

Thanks

Offline danmusic24

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 623
Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
« Reply #1 on: 17 April 2012, 17:33 »
 :huh:

Offline Egg On Toast

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 169
Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
« Reply #2 on: 17 April 2012, 17:43 »
search function bud. I made a thread called show us your wheels or something. plenty of ideas in there :)

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
« Reply #3 on: 17 April 2012, 18:18 »
Get schmidts and a vr6 lump  :wink:

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

schmidt-vr6

  • Guest
Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
« Reply #4 on: 17 April 2012, 18:28 »
Hi

thanks for that, I'll have a look to see what inspires me,

btw I also have a vr6 with schmidt modern line wheels on

I will upload pics of my cars to, when I figure out how to lol :)

cheers guys

Offline Rmachines

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,901
  • Passat 20vT Estate and Candy White MK3 1.8 GL
Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
« Reply #5 on: 17 April 2012, 20:30 »
Get schmidts and a vr6 lump  :wink:

 :grin: :grin: :grin:
10 golfs and counting! 

Engine cranes = the ultimate tool to test the tensile strength of Everything you didn't disconnect!


Offline jiminbmth

  • GTI forum regular
  • ***
  • Posts: 237
  • brings back the sunshine!
Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
« Reply #6 on: 18 April 2012, 13:47 »
 :smug: :smug: :smug:
jiminbmth ;)

Offline gtiballs61

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 543
  • Wanted-nearside wing in lp3g(flash red)
Re: VW GOLF MK3 GTI
« Reply #7 on: 19 April 2012, 00:19 »
+1 on the schmidts :cool: