GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Dash Bulbs
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Dash Bulbs (Read 943 times)
Spam
Not said much yet
Posts: 99
Dash Bulbs
«
on:
15 April 2012, 16:00 »
Can anyone tell me the size of dash bulbs for 1996 16v?
Also best place to buy.
Any information would be great.
Thx
Logged
gasketface
I live here
Posts: 1,237
Re: Dash Bulbs
«
Reply #1 on:
15 April 2012, 16:36 »
Only some of them oin a 16v are replaceable.Some are soldered led's.They may differ on model but my P reg has some that are soldered led's.
Logged
67buggers
I live here
Posts: 727
Re: Dash Bulbs
«
Reply #2 on:
15 April 2012, 22:08 »
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=t5+bulbs+twist&_sacat=0&_odkw=t5+bulbs&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313
Got mine here, but as above some are soldered on to the board.....well easy to check though, just take the clocks out ans check the back you'll see the backs of the bulbs if it's the twist type
Logged
I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Dash Bulbs