Author Topic: Finishing touch for your mk3?  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Wazzzer

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 11,170
  • Golf GTI 1.8T AGU
Finishing touch for your mk3?
« on: 13 April 2012, 17:09 »
How about a set of pressed plates?  :wink:

http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=227688.0


1999 1.8T: R-Tech remap - 225bhp/256lb/ft : K03s : THS FMIC : THS PCR pipe : 2.5" stainless exhaust : THS FR3 Engine mounts : G60/VR6 clutch : Calibra Yellow injectors : VR6 MAF : Devils Own WMI : Forge 007p : Carbonio CAI : Leon Cupra R Brembos : FK AK Street coilovers : Votex skirts : Anniversary front : click ---> http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=92175

Offline Dan_GTi8v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,904
Re: Finishing touch for your mk3?
« Reply #1 on: 13 April 2012, 17:10 »
already have a set but recommend them to any who dont :)
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0

Offline brett

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 691
Re: Finishing touch for your mk3?
« Reply #2 on: 13 April 2012, 17:22 »
how much are they normally ?

Offline brett

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 691
Re: Finishing touch for your mk3?
« Reply #3 on: 13 April 2012, 17:24 »
d'oh ignore me was miles away then ,just used the search function and eh voila lol

Offline Dan_GTi8v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,904
Re: Finishing touch for your mk3?
« Reply #4 on: 13 April 2012, 17:25 »
£15.32 each for anyone else wondering, thats £30.64 a set for those who cant do the maths  :tongue:
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Finishing touch for your mk3?
« Reply #5 on: 13 April 2012, 17:41 »
Isn't a group buy meant to be cheap?

I paid £25 for mine at edition38

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline murraymint

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,022
Re: Finishing touch for your mk3?
« Reply #6 on: 13 April 2012, 17:47 »
Isn't a group buy meant to be cheap?

I paid £25 for mine at edition38

yh if we get 25+ then we get £10 off so £20.64 for a set  :cool:
josh


95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL,  97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Finishing touch for your mk3?
« Reply #7 on: 13 April 2012, 17:48 »
Isn't a group buy meant to be cheap?

I paid £25 for mine at edition38

yh if we get 25+ then we get £10 off so £20.64 for a set  :cool:


That's good  :smiley:

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline Dan_GTi8v

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,904
Re: Finishing touch for your mk3?
« Reply #8 on: 13 April 2012, 21:02 »
Isn't a group buy meant to be cheap?

I paid £25 for mine at edition38

yeah but these ones are legal :P
20vt conversion, sig pic coming soon!

Build thread http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=167291.0

Offline F17BAD

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,225
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
Re: Finishing touch for your mk3?
« Reply #9 on: 13 April 2012, 21:04 »
if they did them in short length like my plates id have a set
  


Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/