Author Topic: Mk2 or mk3?  (Read 3979 times)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Mk2 or mk3?
« Reply #10 on: 13 April 2012, 07:46 »
Feel your pain..I all ways have this prob wonting all the vw cars but not having the cash to have them all, So i go to the stage of getting rid then starting again that them turns out to  be a pain as 6 months down the line i change again my mk3 is staying put lol....Keep the mk3 and finish it how you wont it!! plenty moor mk2 golfs out there for a later date

I think your right !


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline VR6_Wherry

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 4,938
Re: Mk2 or mk3?
« Reply #11 on: 13 April 2012, 11:11 »
That's a no brainer, only the old with bad backs would keep the Mk3 :lipsrsealed: :grin:

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Mk2 or mk3?
« Reply #12 on: 13 April 2012, 17:56 »
That's a no brainer, only the old with bad backs would keep the Mk3 :lipsrsealed: :grin:
I am old and have a bad back..

Offline search

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 898
Re: Mk2 or mk3?
« Reply #13 on: 13 April 2012, 18:22 »
read a story in the  nee Golf + mag some guy got his mk2 for £150 done it all up now looks Amazing. thats something id like to do one day. by the time i do it i expect mk5s will be the new mk2 :-/ lulz
Golf mk3 1.4 (sold)
Golf mk2 1.3 (sold)
Golf mk3 1.6

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Mk2 or mk3?
« Reply #14 on: 14 April 2012, 07:41 »
That's a no brainer, only the old with bad backs would keep the Mk3 :lipsrsealed: :grin:
I am old and have a bad back..

I also have a bad back .....is 30 old?, I used to think it was....not so sure now though!


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline dom

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,083
  • Back in a Mk4
Re: Mk2 or mk3?
« Reply #15 on: 14 April 2012, 07:51 »
Got to be the Mk2 :wink:

Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Mk2 or mk3?
« Reply #16 on: 14 April 2012, 08:17 »
The mk3's time will come.... :smug:

Offline dom

  • 10k hero
  • *
  • Posts: 10,083
  • Back in a Mk4
Re: Mk2 or mk3?
« Reply #17 on: 14 April 2012, 08:20 »
The mk3's time will come.... :smug:


Gavv8

  • Guest
Re: Mk2 or mk3?
« Reply #18 on: 14 April 2012, 08:24 »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:^....oh how we will laugh when we are happily floating around and your all drowned....

Offline pslot

  • Not said much yet
  • **
  • Posts: 66
Re: Mk2 or mk3?
« Reply #19 on: 14 April 2012, 22:09 »
mk2 every time its more clasic and always worth more than a mk3, if you dont want it il have it, pm me, im always in the market for mk1&2 s, im a vw whore  :grin:
<br /><br />jap to german, just starting a tdi converstion