GolfGTI
Forum Charity
Merchandise Shop
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Silver anni in York
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Silver anni in York (Read 969 times)
GTIANNIVERSARY16V
GTI forum regular
Posts: 149
Silver anni in York
«
on:
08 April 2012, 22:25 »
I've come to York for a couple of days, I'm in the town centre and I see a silver anni parked up by some flats....does it belong to anyone here???
Logged
twotwofour
GTI forum regular
Posts: 225
Re: Silver anni in York
«
Reply #1 on:
09 April 2012, 08:26 »
You might see me in same car as yours and my gf in a red 5 door. Both in and around York regularly
Logged
---------------------------------------
Mk2 small bumper 16v 3dr golf gti
Mk3 5dr 8v golf gti x2
Need a mk1 gti, mk1 caddy, mk3 vr6
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
GolfGTIforum.co.uk
»
Model specific boards
»
Golf mk3
(Moderator:
hardmonkeys
) »
Silver anni in York