Author Topic: Us spec hatch  (Read 1091 times)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Us spec hatch
« on: 07 April 2012, 17:58 »
Can any one out the with a us spec hatch send me some pics of the number plate recess and the diamentions so that I can attempt to make one,  I have tried to find one for sale and they are non existent ! I have found loads of pics from a distance but could do with a close up for detail.  Thanks in advance


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline Edwh0re

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 399
Re: Us spec hatch
« Reply #1 on: 07 April 2012, 20:50 »
I believe Gash has one.  Drop him a pm.

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Re: Us spec hatch
« Reply #2 on: 07 April 2012, 21:54 »
Nice one cheers


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote