Author Topic: Camber/toe pic request :)  (Read 2087 times)

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Camber/toe pic request :)
« on: 06 April 2012, 16:45 »
Hey I need a pic of a the rear wheel. Needs to be from roof looking down so I can see the toe angle from arch line.

Really needs to be someone that hasn't lowered their car too much.

I put EZ shims in at 20/20 that's -2.5 camber 0 toe but ain't so sure.

Here's a pic of front and rear tyre. The rear is the bald one :grin:



Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr



Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr



Front hubs are pushed all the way in for fall negative camber but have loads of life left  :huh:

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline Luke1981

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 530
Re: Camber/toe pic request :)
« Reply #1 on: 06 April 2012, 18:23 »
For a second I thought the title read " camel toe request "  :grin:
MK IV GT TDI 150 PD / MKII CADDY SDI

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Camber/toe pic request :)
« Reply #2 on: 06 April 2012, 18:46 »
For a second I thought the title read " camel toe request "  :grin:


We can have that too  :grin:

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline tshirt2k

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,323
  • Been there...Done that...
Re: Camber/toe pic request :)
« Reply #3 on: 06 April 2012, 23:05 »
Were the tyres put on at the same time?


Mk3 ABF 16VT Megasquirt V3

Tshirt knows........ How to diagnose

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Camber/toe pic request :)
« Reply #4 on: 07 April 2012, 17:44 »
Were the tyres put on at the same time?


Yes mate  :angry:

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline tshirt2k

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,323
  • Been there...Done that...
Re: Camber/toe pic request :)
« Reply #5 on: 07 April 2012, 18:47 »
There must be a toe problem. I have some standard alignment measurements somewhere but no pics at the moment.


Mk3 ABF 16VT Megasquirt V3

Tshirt knows........ How to diagnose

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Camber/toe pic request :)
« Reply #6 on: 07 April 2012, 19:06 »
There must be a toe problem. I have some standard alignment measurements somewhere but no pics at the moment.

This is what Im thinking. Anything will help mate  :smiley:

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline gtiballs61

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 543
  • Wanted-nearside wing in lp3g(flash red)
Re: Camber/toe pic request :)
« Reply #7 on: 08 April 2012, 07:05 »
does it go around roundabout's sideways in the rain/wet?
Mine did before taking it for 4 Wheel alignment 2 wheel @ £69

Offline tweed

  • Forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 5,377
Re: Camber/toe pic request :)
« Reply #8 on: 08 April 2012, 12:19 »
does it go around roundabout's sideways in the rain/wet?
Mine did before taking it for 4 Wheel alignment 2 wheel @ £69


No it's toe in so quite stable in the bends. But let's face it I don't drive this car fast or hard. After racing my kart even Nissan GTR feels slow so what's the point lol

Untitled by tweedub, on Flickr

Offline LowlifeDubber

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,608
Re: Camber/toe pic request :)
« Reply #9 on: 08 April 2012, 19:01 »
-1 on the rear and 0.36+toe out on a hmm say 80mm drop.









But you already know this  :grin: