Author Topic: Posted in the wanted section  (Read 1016 times)

Offline 67buggers

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 727
Posted in the wanted section
« on: 04 February 2012, 19:20 »
I am after a Mk3 golf lower front bumper grill for the passenger side.....and also and indicator bulb holder not the whole unit just the twist in part. ...... Just had a fight in the snow with a kerb stone!!!


I fix iPhone's and iPod's, I can fix most faults call me on 07811344816 for a quote

Offline gafr21

  • Just got here
  • *
  • Posts: 9
Re: Posted in the wanted section
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2012, 15:46 »
Are you still after this?  I am trying to figgure out how to remove them but I have a pair.

Offline thai-wronghorse

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,325
  • mk1 Seat Leon FR TDI
Re: Posted in the wanted section
« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2012, 20:39 »
They unclip from behind the front bumper, they quite tight fitting so you may have to prise it out with a flat screwdriver.