Poll

Is life far simpler when you're single?

Yes
50 (68.5%)
No
23 (31.5%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Author Topic: Is life far simpler when you're single?  (Read 2822 times)

Offline raptorSE

• GTI forum regular
Re: Is life far simpler when you're single?
« Reply #50 on: 01 November 2011, 12:14 »
Its def easier being single but then you miss having a missus jiggy jiggy going out etc oh and I hate sleeping on my own so the benefits def outway the negatives  :grin:
Seat Leon Cupra R

Offline kempie

• Here all the time
  • where would we be without duct tape?
« Reply #51 on: 02 November 2011, 11:07 »
Nope. My missus makes me tea & has dinner ready for when I get back from work. She's a right house wife. Be lost without her.

House wouldn't be clean anyway.. XD

Offline gavL

• Here all the time
« Reply #52 on: 04 November 2011, 13:09 »
yet go off and do our own things so we're not in each other's pockets.

I wish I had this.

I did write a massive post but it just made me realise how much my relationship is up the poop hole.
| DubNorthEast |

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #53 on: 04 November 2011, 14:24 »
Chelsea doesn't like me having the stereo on an odd number either...f**king mental. :grin:

Offline jmsheahan

• I live here
« Reply #54 on: 04 November 2011, 14:35 »

You know what, when I'm with a girl, I start to think that things are building up around me, jobs on the car, other things to do, hobbies not being done. Sometimes it can make me feel a bit suffocated. But then on the flip side, you miss her when she's gone.

Without reading 6 odd pages nail on the head there really. I guess I'm lucky that my gf doesn't mind my car hobby too much - rolls her eyes etc but nothing heavy, spend what I want etc and she knows what it means to me as I was a car nut before I was with her. Always says she prefers me to be into cars than other activities like footy etc. Everybody should have a hobby separate from their partner IMO, not healthy to do EVERYTHING together.

Having said all that I'd probably chuck it all in for her (hope she doesn't read this  :lipsrsealed:). Pro's and cons to single life and being in a relationship - get the best out of whichever situation you're in and you're laughing  :wink: