Author Topic: Gti_Jamo's White Mk3 Golf Gti....HOME WITH NEW PICS!  (Read 100452 times)

Offline DanChave

• I live here
Looks awesome man! Stirling work there! I prefer the Red/Crystals, but maybe with a light grey tint film over the whole lot? I look forward to more progress, the build up is always my favourite part :)

Offline Gti_Jamo

• I live here
  • 1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
Looks awesome man! Stirling work there! I prefer the Red/Crystals, but maybe with a light grey tint film over the whole lot? I look forward to more progress, the build up is always my favourite part :)

Cheers mate...yeah was thinking the same about the lights. Yeah been waiting for this stage for some time now. Can now clear my old mans back room full of Mk3 bits  :grin:

:kiss:

Blue Hellas look good  :lipsrsealed: but I spose it depends on that theme your goin for

Great work as usual

Cheers buddy....Yeah I want to like them but just not feeling them. Will probably run them at some point. If i'm in a blue mood  :grin:

97' Mk3 Golf Gti 2.0 8v Rebuild Project http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=208865.0

Offline Mr Blue

• Forum addict
Nice finish :smiley:
:)

Offline Gti_Jamo

• I live here
  • 1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
Front bumper and indicators/fogs fitted. Going to be tinting them but will do that once it has her mot!!

97' Mk3 Golf Gti 2.0 8v Rebuild Project http://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=208865.0

Offline DanChave

• I live here
Looking sweet! I take it, it will be getting hit with the lowering stick a bit more once its all built up and with a ticket?

Offline murraymint

• I live here
This is gunna be fecking awesome when it's done!
josh

95 Mk3 golf 1.6 CL, 96 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 89 Mk2 Jetta GL97 Mk3 golf gti 16v, 99 bora 2ltr se, 83 mk1 golf 1.1, 15 polo 1.2 tsi

Offline pablo64

• Not said much yet
Been following this and your abilities at rebuilding the car are brilliant, loving it, well done fella, looking forward to seeing it finished  :smiley:

Offline Gti_Jamo

• I live here
  • 1991 Corrado 1.8 G60
Looking sweet! I take it, it will be getting hit with the lowering stick a bit more once its all built up and with a ticket?

Your dam right it is....look at it, its like a range rover the now  :grin:. Not too much. Dont wanna have to notch the chassis.

This is gunna be fecking awesome when it's done!

Cheers mate! 

Been following this and your abilities at rebuilding the car are brilliant, loving it, well done fella, looking forward to seeing it finished  :smiley:

Cheers....yeah ive proven to myself i can do. Will deffo be doing another. But something long term!!

Offline Buckfizzturbo

• Here all the time
Again good work m8. Good to see it outside.
IMO I'd try n get hold of some hella all reds they look so good against a white car!
LowCollective - East Anglias Premier German Car Event - 07/09/14 IP14 6AT

Www.lowcollective.com please search 'low collective cars' on Facebook

Offline DanChave

• I live here
Again good work m8. Good to see it outside.
IMO I'd try n get hold of some hella all reds they look so good against a white car!

I second that motion!