Author Topic: A birthday present from Waxamomo  (Read 2528 times)

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
A birthday present from Waxamomo
« on: 27 May 2011, 18:04 »
Happy Birthday to us,
Happy Birthday to us,
Happy Birthday dear Waxamomo,
Happy Birthday to us :D

Well guy's we owe you a big thank you, we were 2 years old last week, we did plan on doing this last week but just never got round to it (lots going on behind the scenes  :wink: )

Our actual birthday was May 19th (since our first online order). We have come such a long way in those two years, but sometimes it feels like just yesterday we set up business.

So as a thank you to both our past and hopefully future customers, we are offering you 10% off this weekend.

To take advantage of this fantastic offer, use the discount code - happybirthday

Offline savvasa

• GTI forum regular
Re: A birthday present from Waxamomo
« Reply #1 on: 27 May 2011, 18:29 »
Email received, order placed. Cheers Chris.

Offline mowlamb

• I live here
  • MK4 GT TDI 130 - DERV POWER!!
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2011, 18:30 »
Cheers mate,

Been meaning to place an order and just done it now. Happy Birthday and may there be many more ahead  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #3 on: 27 May 2011, 18:38 »
Thanks guy's, really do appreciate it  :smiley:

Offline mellow yellow

• I live here
  • A Driffield Dubber!
« Reply #4 on: 27 May 2011, 20:45 »
happy birthday!

ps your a bugger, 1st no sweets with my order so i made another order this week and now you rub the 10% discount in my eyes!

............. the girlfriend has just said "dont you dare order anything else!!!"  :lipsrsealed: :cry:

seriously though happy birthday mate!

Offline waxamomo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
« Reply #5 on: 27 May 2011, 21:00 »
happy birthday!

ps your a bugger, 1st no sweets with my order so i made another order this week and now you rub the 10% discount in my eyes!

............. the girlfriend has just said "dont you dare order anything else!!!"  :lipsrsealed: :cry:

How can you resist, fully stocked up on sweets and 10% off  :grin: I'll even throw in an extra sweet for your g/f  :wink:

Offline JDM82

• Here all the time
« Reply #6 on: 28 May 2011, 09:39 »
happy birthday!

My girlfriend says "Dont you dare order anymore car cleaning stuff"

I say "OK babe I wont" just as Im pressing the order confirmation button  :smug:

The thing that annoys me  :angry: is the fact she uses all my products, says how good they make her car look, then says I spend too much on car cleaning products, then tells me when I get home from working away that Im running out of certain products (due to her hammering them)  :laugh:

Anyway............... Happy Birthday Waxamomo. Your a pleasure to do business with and I hope your around for a very long time as Im sure you will be  :smiley:
GOLF GTi - The legendary hot hatch

Offline mellow yellow

• I live here
  • A Driffield Dubber!
« Reply #7 on: 28 May 2011, 12:36 »
happy birthday!

How can you resist, fully stocked up on sweets and 10% off  :grin: I'll even throw in an extra sweet for your g/f  :wink:

dont tempt me, i'm in enough trouble at the moment  :wink:

orange crush should be here today so that will keep me out of mischief and away from the waxamomo payment screen!

Offline S4twiggy

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #8 on: 28 May 2011, 14:30 »
ordered my some new clay and a fresh pot of Blue Velvet.  :laugh: :laugh:
Audi S4(B5) BBS CH's, Eibach pro street coilovers, B5 RS4 brakes(360mm), MRC remap 320hp 370lb ft. Fully Certified Detailer

Offline JDM82

• Here all the time
« Reply #9 on: 28 May 2011, 19:41 »
The last thing I need is more car detailing/cleaning products but still Ive just put my order in  :wink:

GOLF GTi - The legendary hot hatch