Author Topic: Do I have something missing??  (Read 4321 times)

Offline tech1889

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 8,039
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #10 on: 19 March 2011, 20:10 »
oh yer mine did have that my bad lol
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)

Offline symsymma

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 849
  • AGU POWER,drive it like u stole it!!!
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #11 on: 19 March 2011, 20:10 »
Or a litre of oil fits in there nice. :smiley:
1.8T AGU 203bhp & 233lb/ft Rtech stage 1 custom remap,18"dezentz rims,lowered 40mm shocks n springs,whiteline 24mm adj rear arb,lcr axle bushes,polybushed arb,modified front bumper & valences,depo projector headlights,delocked,wrapped interior&bora gear knob,forge boost & coolant hoses,forge tip,forge 007p,samco vac hoses,simota aeroform cai,saiko michi catch can,deleted pcv system,r32 dogbone,miltek lg bore down pipe & sports cat/non res anni style system.

Offline FOREST GREEN

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 695
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #12 on: 19 March 2011, 20:12 »
like this.. http://www.ex-parrot.com/pdw/neo/neo5.jpg although someone has stuck some random stereo type stuff in this one

Yes Topher thats the bit!! So, how many people have this SUPER-DUPER SPECIAL MY GOLFS BETTER THAN YOUR GOLF panel then?

And where pray tell can I get one??

Offline symsymma

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 849
  • AGU POWER,drive it like u stole it!!!
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #13 on: 19 March 2011, 20:12 »
Or a litre of oil fits in there nice. :smiley:
in the bottle still by the way :laugh:
1.8T AGU 203bhp & 233lb/ft Rtech stage 1 custom remap,18"dezentz rims,lowered 40mm shocks n springs,whiteline 24mm adj rear arb,lcr axle bushes,polybushed arb,modified front bumper & valences,depo projector headlights,delocked,wrapped interior&bora gear knob,forge boost & coolant hoses,forge tip,forge 007p,samco vac hoses,simota aeroform cai,saiko michi catch can,deleted pcv system,r32 dogbone,miltek lg bore down pipe & sports cat/non res anni style system.

Offline golf-sib

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,650
  • Турботазик
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #14 on: 19 March 2011, 20:13 »
The s3's have a smaller compartment with a sub box in there if I remember correctly. If that's not it then I am lost  :undecided:


Audi TT - K04 TFSI Hybrid - 325BHP
VW Golf - k03 AGU - 200BHP

1.8T AGU..
R135
╚╬╬╝
  24


My Chinese Bike project: http://xtrsproject.wordpress.com/

Offline FOREST GREEN

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 695
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #15 on: 19 March 2011, 20:14 »
Or a litre of oil fits in there nice. :smiley:
in the bottle still by the way :laugh:

lol.

Offline FOREST GREEN

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 695
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #16 on: 19 March 2011, 20:14 »
The s3's have a smaller compartment with a sub box in there if I remember correctly. If that's not it then I am lost  :undecided:

Not helping......................

Offline houston

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,755
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #17 on: 19 March 2011, 20:16 »
The panels on mine too. got the cd changer, the amplifier anand the warning triangle, no first aid kit, dont think it was put there? Even tho the panel has a first aid badge on

Offline symsymma

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 849
  • AGU POWER,drive it like u stole it!!!
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #18 on: 19 March 2011, 20:18 »
They all have it as far as im aware,just the symbols on them that vary.try a breakers yard its on sum sort o hinges one side and twist clips the other to hold it shut :smiley:
1.8T AGU 203bhp & 233lb/ft Rtech stage 1 custom remap,18"dezentz rims,lowered 40mm shocks n springs,whiteline 24mm adj rear arb,lcr axle bushes,polybushed arb,modified front bumper & valences,depo projector headlights,delocked,wrapped interior&bora gear knob,forge boost & coolant hoses,forge tip,forge 007p,samco vac hoses,simota aeroform cai,saiko michi catch can,deleted pcv system,r32 dogbone,miltek lg bore down pipe & sports cat/non res anni style system.

Offline FOREST GREEN

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 695
Re: Do I have something missing??
« Reply #19 on: 19 March 2011, 20:18 »
So, where can I get 1 from then??  :cry: