Author Topic: Dan's N5T LO daily - VR6 Turbo build starting #95  (Read 155536 times)

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
Bloody hell dan this is a haters gona hate thread lol  :grin: :grin:

Haha i know man, there's ways to go about things and these guys are putting their point across completely wrong. Always going to get these sort of keyboard warriors, have to try and give you beef over the internet because they clearly have nothing better to do. :)

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
Always going to get these sort of keyboard warriors, have to try and give you beef over the internet because they clearly have nothing better to do. :)

Keyboard warriors suggests the rest of us have done f*ck all, which is manifestly not true.

In response, there are always going to be idiots like you coming on here showing us how you're butchering cars appallingly because you think it's cool.

Every time your car scrapes the road, a kitten dies.

Fact.

Have you told your insurance company about cutting bits out of your shell and lifting the engine?
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
Re: Dan's new daily - Broken suspension (not DH approved)
« Reply #252 on: 10 May 2011, 09:53 »
This is quite the thread.

I'm going to propose a TV pilot to the BBC, based purely on the drama from this forum.  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline F17BAD

• Forum addict
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO

This is all terribly reminiscent of another 'real life' loving fact-denying moron on this forum.  :rolleyes:

Yeah you.. FOOOOOOOK OFFFF you twit and get a life...

Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline Diamond Hell

• Serious forum addict
  • Opinions я Us
Yeah you.. FOOOOOOOK OFFFF you twit and get a life...

Careful - responses any sharper than that and you'll cut yourself.
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline F17BAD

• Forum addict
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
« Reply #255 on: 10 May 2011, 10:03 »
i will take that chance.. its how i roll   :grin:

Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline Jimp

• I live here
« Reply #256 on: 10 May 2011, 10:13 »
It's time for the monthly episode of 'DH gets really angry and tells people on the internet how to live'  :grin:. Dan's just aiming for serious lows, it's not a big deal. It's not like he drive everywhere at a million miles an hour and clips pedestrians on a regular basis. A low car with bits that break sometimes, dare I say that this is one of the least relevent/important things to complain about ever?
Keep doing what you're doing Dan :afro: It's your car and your style :afro:
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
Always going to get these sort of keyboard warriors, have to try and give you beef over the internet because they clearly have nothing better to do. :)

Keyboard warriors suggests the rest of us have done f*ck all, which is manifestly not true.

In response, there are always going to be idiots like you coming on here showing us how you're butchering cars appallingly because you think it's cool.

Every time your car scrapes the road, a kitten dies.

Fact.

Have you told your insurance company about cutting bits out of your shell and lifting the engine?

I was talking about you not to you, by keyboard warrior i'm suggesting that you are being a absolute tool behind the comfort of your computer.

Yes my insurance company is aware, i provided pictures of the work done.

But i love killing kittens, because that's how i roll after all.

Thanks for positive comments guys, it's just funny how my car's so dangerous yet i'm still waiting for it to blow up and kill half of Hull.. mind i would probably be doing everyone a favour..

Offline lemski

• Forum addict
  • 16v
« Reply #258 on: 10 May 2011, 10:29 »
Can u make sure am not in hull at the time. I would hate my valver toi be taken out in the explosion.
I think u need a syncro with an abf dan. Thats the problem here

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
« Reply #259 on: 10 May 2011, 10:40 »
Can u make sure am not in hull at the time. I would hate my valver toi be taken out in the explosion.
I think u need a syncro with an abf dan. Thats the problem here

Haha can't promise anything dude, it might implode and suck every non-abf syncro'd car in with it..