Author Topic: Dan's N5T LO daily - VR6 Turbo build starting #95  (Read 155407 times)

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
Where did you get that fly eye tint from? You better not say Alex...  :grin: :grin:

Does all the indicators come through the same colour as before then?

Ride is looking nice btw! :afro:

Oh and sorry for accidently calling you the other day!  :grin: Nice to know you tried to call me back!!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yeah dude everything comes through the same colour :) it's cheap too - http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/

Was just about to drive home from work and i was like why the f*ck is he calling me? :D

Dan

Offline VR6_Wherry

• Forum addict
Where did you get that fly eye tint from? You better not say Alex...  :grin: :grin:

Does all the indicators come through the same colour as before then?

Ride is looking nice btw! :afro:

Oh and sorry for accidently calling you the other day!  :grin: Nice to know you tried to call me back!!  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Yeah dude everything comes through the same colour :) it's cheap too - http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/

Was just about to drive home from work and i was like why the f*ck is he calling me? :D

Dan

haha sorry about that, i'll stick to our sunday filth sessions!  :evil:  :kiss:

That site looks great, cheap too :afro: i can't order from there though, i'm a dedicated customer to Alex so will have to wait on him  :smiley:

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
Quick polish before it started raining, no notch yet :(

Dan

Offline Jack3559

• I live here
I never thought I'd say this...

But I'm not convinced it needs to go lower...

Offline Dmonday

• I live here
I never thought I'd say this...

But I'm not convinced it needs to go lower...

It's because it's on a slant dude :undecided: another 1/2" and will be sat like this standard :)

Offline Bellend

• I live here
Only just realised the Polo in those pics is also lowered.  :grin:

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.

Offline Dmonday

• I live here

Yeah dude :D we fitted them the other day and took adjusters and caps off and wound all the way down on the front with ARB choped out and that's how low it goes :lipsrsealed: but he's not after dickhead lows so it's cool.

Offline Jimp

• I live here

Yeah dude :D we fitted them the other day and took adjusters and caps off and wound all the way down on the front with ARB choped out and that's how low it goes :lipsrsealed: but he's not after dickhead lows so it's cool.
Bloody hell  :shocked: What brand of coils is it on? I'd like a 9n3 after my current daily and that's not nearly low enough  :grin: Some larger wheels would help the look though. Back on topic, the Ibiza looks awesome :afro: Half smoked or all red rears would be sweet.
Not low enough mk5
Not on the road enough mk3

Offline Dmonday

• I live here

Bloody hell  :shocked: What brand of coils is it on? I'd like a 9n3 after my current daily and that's not nearly low enough  :grin: Some larger wheels would help the look though. Back on topic, the Ibiza looks awesome :afro: Half smoked or all red rears would be sweet.

Raceland specials haha, they are suppose to go lower then most too. I think we're sticking his beetle steelies on for now anyway and then i'm gonna chop a coil or two off his springs :) and yeah i'm considering smoking the rear lights, unsure yet! Just picked up arch roller then realised my tools are at jacks (the polos) house, so will probs pick them up tonight and get them done tomorrow :) had a word with my mate and he's going to do the welding for my notch the weekend coming x

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
how the hell do you get over speedbumps ?? that is uber low mate i think it looks great.. see a ibiza cupra go past today and it looked sweeeeettt... be good to see other than lowering where you go with this
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)