Author Topic: ((((vr6 stock to vr6 track))))  (Read 47801 times)

Offline robz

• I live here
  • mk3's rule, haters gonna hate!
Re: ((((vr6 stock to vr6 track))))
« Reply #170 on: 18 January 2011, 22:19 »
Ya mean weld me or my car??
Was just a compliment dude !

Believe me its a dead ringer for you! Even says something stupid!

Offline Adam

• Forum addict
« Reply #171 on: 18 January 2011, 22:21 »
Some do insure modified cars but most require you to declare the mods.

Also you do need to register the car if its for your own personal use.

This is what I gathered from ringing around to set up my own trade insurance.

Down Hill From Here.

Offline mmaattyyg

• Here all the time
  • i need anger management as i dont take advice well
« Reply #172 on: 18 January 2011, 23:04 »
Ya mean weld me or my car??
Was just a compliment dude !

Robs I mean ur car dude ! If u bring it down to me I'll weld it up for ya
i need anger management as i dont take advise well ......

Offline mmaattyyg

• Here all the time
« Reply #173 on: 18 January 2011, 23:28 »
ally door cards cut ! soon to be pop riveted on properly

Offline mmaattyyg

• Here all the time
« Reply #174 on: 18 January 2011, 23:30 »
I have some pictures of your vr somewhere, ill dig them out next time im on my laptop :smiley:

sweet leigh ! look forward to seeing them

Offline Bellend

• I live here
« Reply #175 on: 18 January 2011, 23:40 »
Fair play.

I thought you were talking bollocks and thought nothing would ever get done.

Starting to prove everyone wrong.  :cool:

Where all my moneys went.

Golf MK3 1.6. Golf MK3 8v GTI.

Offline mmaattyyg

• Here all the time
« Reply #176 on: 18 January 2011, 23:46 »
can we please stop banging on about my insurance ! i have paid for it and i know all my entitlements ! i have fully read through my policy (small print included) and have also spoke to my broker who is a personal friend of mine who has confirmed what is on my policy and what i have told you guys quite a few times......... im sure a few of you have looked into trade insurance and made ur own asumption on what you have been told ! every policy is different and you basically get what you pay for.

ill say it again ( i am covered to drive ANY vehicle wether it be a sale car or my own personal car, with or without mondifications, if any vehicles i drive have been modified i do NOT need to inform my insurance company, as stated above I AM COVERED TO DRIVE ANY VEHICLE.......... hence there would be no need to inform of modifications as my policy has one price and does not go up or down depending on the car i drive or own. please stop mistaking my policy for policys you have enquired about..... it is a trade policy with social domestic and pleasure added on, which includes demonstration cover.

i hope this has made it a bit clearer for some of you now.

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #177 on: 18 January 2011, 23:48 »
can we please stop banging on about my insurance ! i have paid for it and i know all my entitlements ! i have fully read through my policy (small print included) and have also spoke to my broker who is a personal friend of mine who has confirmed what is on my policy and what i have told you guys quite a few times......... im sure a few of you have looked into trade insurance and made ur own asumption on what you have been told ! every policy is different and you basically get what you pay for.

ill say it again ( i am covered to drive ANY vehicle wether it be a sale car or my own personal car, with or without mondifications, if any vehicles i drive have been modified i do NOT need to inform my insurance company, as stated above I AM COVERED TO DRIVE ANY VEHICLE.......... hence there would be no need to inform of modifications as my policy has one price and does not go up or down depending on the car i drive or own. please stop mistaking my policy for policys you have enquired about..... it is a trade policy with social domestic and pleasure added on, which includes demonstration cover.

Sorry, can you just clarify that for me? :laugh:

Offline mmaattyyg

• Here all the time
« Reply #178 on: 18 January 2011, 23:50 »

f**k off dom  :grin:

Offline dom

• 10k hero
  • Back in a Mk4
« Reply #179 on: 18 January 2011, 23:53 »

f**k off dom  :grin:

:grin: i'm only messing, i'm sure you've looked into your insurance properly. Car is coming along nicely btw :afro: