Author Topic: In the words of James May, Oh C*ck...  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Neo Badness

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,780
  • Feet are for pedals
In the words of James May, Oh C*ck...
« on: 02 November 2010, 23:14 »
Right, was attempting to swap out my ARB for the new one and bushes etc I bought.

Unfortunately first 13mm bolt I attempted to take off snapped. Oh cock.
I now have to get the car high enough to to get a drill in to drill out the old bolt :rolleyes:

Will purchase some plusgas for the rest of them as WD40 isn't cutting it.

Anybody know where I can get a suitable replacement 13mm High Tensile Bolt or a part number?

I also was thinking that I'd buy the 20mm bolts whilst I was at it.

Cheers in advance

NB

You don't own a Mk2, you support it.

Offline jeremybarker

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 361
Re: In the words of James May, Oh C*ck...
« Reply #1 on: 02 November 2010, 23:27 »
There's nothing worse than thinking it'll turn in a second, bit more pressure, snap.....

Good luck sorting it out.

Making up for lost time

Offline Diamond Hell

  • Serious forum addict
  • *
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Opinions я Us
Re: In the words of James May, Oh C*ck...
« Reply #2 on: 02 November 2010, 23:39 »
You and your car are in Scotland.

You're f*cked. 

Come down south and buy a less-rotten replacement.

We have less salt.  :grin:
Just because you're offended doesn't make you right.

Holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight for 2-10 people? PM me.

Offline jeremybarker

  • Here all the time
  • ****
  • Posts: 361
Re: In the words of James May, Oh C*ck...
« Reply #3 on: 02 November 2010, 23:41 »
That's only because we normally run out of salt within the first week of snow.

Making up for lost time

Offline clipperjay

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,148
Re: In the words of James May, Oh C*ck...
« Reply #4 on: 02 November 2010, 23:50 »
Oh snap! But true  :sad: (Two part joke clever non)  :laugh:

Offline Neo Badness

  • I live here
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,780
  • Feet are for pedals
Re: In the words of James May, Oh C*ck...
« Reply #5 on: 03 November 2010, 10:26 »

You don't own a Mk2, you support it.